MOB: Ankles. Calves. Hamstrings. Hips. T-spine. Shoulders
WU: See if you can get through the following in the 5:00 time cap or less:
100 double leg single unders
100 alternating leg single unders
50 single leg single unders
50 single leg (opposite leg) single unders
50 double unders
REVIEW: HSPU. Pushup. Double Unders.
Complete the following in as few sets as possible:
200 Double Unders
- You may break up rep schemes any way you wish but you must stay in the HSPU, Pushup, Double Under pattern.
- As soon as you come off the wall in the HSPU, rest any of your body other than your hands and feet on the floor in a pushup or trip over the rope, you must move on to the next movement.
- You must move from one movement to the next with no break.
- Once you complete a cycle of all three movements, that is one set. (Example of one set might be. 10 HSPU. 20 Pushups. 40 double unders. If you were able to carry on this way to completion, your score would be 5 sets).
- You may rest as long as you want or is needed between sets.
- You have 20 minutes to complete all required reps.
Record number of sets.
PURPOSE: Strength. Efficiency. Stamina. Mental Toughness.
LIII: 35 HSPU. 75 Pushups. 150 double unders.
LII: LIII rep scheme at subs of choice. (No wall walks today, choose a different substitution.)
LI: Rep scheme of choice at subs of choice. 50 double unders (does not matter if you trip on the rope) or :90 of single unders/toe taps per set (does not matter if you trip). (No wall walks today, choose a different substitution.)
CII: In teams of 2:
2 rounds of 800m run.
One partner runs at a time. Tags their partner immediately upon their return. Partner runs.
Record total Team time and teammate.
PURPOSE: C/R Endurance. Anaerobic threshold training. Teamwork.
LII: 400m run
LI: 200m run
PWMOB: Full body rollout.
Advanced: Deficit HSPU. B/R pushups.
CTF M2B (Mom to be):
CI: AMRAP in 10:00 of:
CII: 3 rounds of:
500m row. Fully recover.